Effective Date December 15, 2010
How Do You Agree To The Policy?
This Policy is a part of and subject to the Terms Of Service of Service ("TOS"). Accordingly, when you enter into the TOS, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree that we can collect, use, and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any part of this Policy, you should not agree to the TOS (including this Policy) and you may not use the Web Site.
What Categories of Information Are Collected Through The Web Site?
- Personal Information. We collect information that can be used to identify you personally ("personal information"), such as your first and last name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, email address, and communication preference.
- Other Information. We also collect information that cannot be used to easily identify you, such as information about your computer hardware and software.
- Personal Information. We collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use the Web Site. For example, if you purchase a product from the Web Site, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such transaction. We use your personal information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the Web Site, evaluating and fulfilling requests for purchases, and conducting follow-up marketing efforts.
- Other Information. Like the operators of most web sites, we may use tracking software and similar technology, which automatically collects information about your computer hardware and software, and use of the Web Site. This information may be used by us for the operation of the Web Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Web Site. Many commercial web site operators collect this information in similar ways.
When Will We Disclose Your Personal Information Without Your Consent?
Generally speaking, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties who are not our affiliates without your consent. (We will, however, share your personal information with our affiliates.) We only share personal information with affiliates in order to process shipping, billing, or customer service requests regarding your order. We do not sell or exchange customer lists or customer information for marketing purposes with unaffiliated third parties. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information without your consent for any of the following reasons:
- Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your personal information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that is seeking to acquire us.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide or maintain the Web Site. We require by contract that these third-party service providers implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information.
- Other Disclosure. We will disclose your personal information without your consent to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect against suspected credit card fraud, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena, court order, or judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Web site).
Can You Review and Change Your Personal Information?
Please call us at the number listed below if you would like to review or change your personal information. Once we have reasonable assurances that it is you, we will let you review or change your personal information.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
Whenever we obtain your personal information, we will implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your personal information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
What About Children’s Personal Information?
We are not targeting the Web Site to children, and we do not knowingly collect contact information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not email us, contact us, attempt to use the Web Site, submit information to the Web Site, or ask us to email you. If you are under the age of 18 but over the age of 13, you should get permission from a parent or guardian before you email us, contact us, attempt to use the Web Site, submit information to the Web Site, or ask us to email you.
In order to use PROtherapies’s websites you are not required to register but have the option to fill out registration forms. While filling out these forms you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest and process your orders. If you fill out these forms you may receive newsletters, and special offers from PROtherapies You will have the ability to unsubscribe at any time.
PROtherapies is the sole owner of the information collected on PROtherapies’s websites. PROtherapies collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. PROtherapies stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may follow the instructions in the one time email to opt out of future communications and be removed from our database.
If you purchase from our websites we will collect your billing, shipping, and contact information. This information will only be used to process your purchase and will not be shared with third parties other than as required to process your order.
We use other third parties to provide credit card processing services to our customers. When you make a purchase on one of our websites we will share your billing, contact, and shipping information only as necessary for the third parties to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
PROtherapies does not share, rent or trade PII with third parties for their promotional purposes.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page by clicking on the login button on our member site at newprotherapy.corecommerce.com or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Personally identifiable information is tied to cookies so that we can allow you to remain logged into our websites.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our home page.
Who Do You Contact If You Have Any Questions About Privacy?
If you have any questions regarding privacy, you should call us at (800) 234-4756.
51555 Desert Club Drive, #450